BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Thirty One.

Guess what thirty one means. Yup, that's right. We are thirty one days away from the event of the century. Am I conceited or what? I have my very first bridal shower this friday and I am very excited! I get to wear my veil! Woohoo. This cotton stuff flying through the air needs to stop, it looks like it's snowing!

Oh man, I forgot I have to go to the dentist today. So now I have no time to finish my post. And I actually have two funny/ disturbing stories to tell! I suppose they will just have to wait. Goodbye for now my loyal readers! haha.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey Kerri! We're done the trek! I didn't die...almost a couple times...but I'm still alive. And your sister is too! Anyway, we have lots of stories to tell that must wait for a later date. We're in Delhi right now and our flight to Toronto leaves at like 1:30 this morning so we're just kinda hanging out, packing, etc. Yup yup! Whoa this is turning into an email! Anyway, I'm so exicted to see you and I will reply to your bridesmaids email when I have more time. I love you TONS!!!
    --Vanessa

Post a Comment