BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 30, 2007

So, on saturday we were searching YouTube for something random and we found a guy dancing to Hot Machete by Jonezetta. This highly influenced what would happen next as we decided to make a video of our own. Matt and T.J. danced as Nathan filmed. Let me tell you, those moves were pretty sweet! Then Gareth decided to get in on the action so we filmed another one. That was a fun saturday afternoon. I almost peed my pants laughing. Anyhoo, the point of my telling you all this is because Nathan and I were searching the beautiful creation that is YouTube and we found this video. Wait through the first thirty seconds, trust me, you won't be disappointed. It brought tears to my eyes! Enjoy!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hehe funny stuff.. that's my kinda dancing.. haha.. now you have to post the video YOU guys made!!!
    Queen*Caitlin said...
    KERRI! I had no idea that you have a blog. :) Don't be offended, but that dance reminds me of you. :) I just love it. Thanks for the comment on my blog....it's been a long time since we e-mailed. But I'm glad I found this...and I like the pictures the name. :) Oh fruit chunks and foofy jello. I love you and I'll check this out once in a while. :) MWAH! (That was a smooch from me.)

    *Caitlin
    Anonymous said...
    hahah kerri this is so halarious you were right...lol i luv it:) me and splah couldn't stop laughing in class well we were watching it like.. totally rad dude... you are so cool kerri thanks for beign you're self......AMYKINS>>GARNER>>a.k.a Shrew

Post a Comment