BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 20, 2007

I DID IT!

If anyone even reads this and you are wondering why I haven't posted anything it is definitely because I couldn't figure out how to sign in. Now that I actually tried and have finally succeeded, I feel like a complete idiot.
In other news... Lindsay is graduating from prbi tomorrow with her associate in christian studies. I am so proud of her and I really wish I could have gone but unfortunately I had to work. booooo. And I am very proud of my greatest friend Vanessa too. (She's also graduating) I remember last year around this time I was getting ready to go to Sierra Leone and I had plans of going back to school next year. Wow, things have changed haha. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice of not going back to school. Vanessa really encouraged me in this though by saying that even if it wasn't the right choice it's not like God is saying "Oh, she made the wrong choice, she's on her own now." So thanks Vanee, you made me feel way better.
Oh, and I'm also pretty jealous of these two because they are leaving for India in two-ish days and I have to stay here. But i'm getting married so that kind of makes up for it haha.
Okay, i'm done for now. I hope I have enough interesting things happen in my life so that I can actually write something that people will want to read.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hello my dearest Kerri. I'm so glad you figured out how to sign in! Yay! You better write a lot okay because I will ALWAYS want to read your blog. :) Thank you so much for the card you sent with your parents. It meant a lot to me. Plus the card itself was stinkin funny. :) Anyway, I'm going to write you an email now. Love ya!!
    --Vanessa
    Chris, Kellee, Tyler, JJ, and Emilee said...
    hey kerri..i'm proud of you and your blogging, nice pictures, some genious must have taught you! Just remember that God will never leave you of forsake you. Whether or not he wanted you to go to school, you are still a child of God, and He will guide you right where you are at...about to get married, eager to serve Him! love kell

Post a Comment