BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Jelly Straw Anyone?

So... I think I get bored easily, but I'm not very adventurous. I dye my hair like every two months, but it's always red or brown. I get bored of brown so I dye it red. I get tired of red so I dye it brown. Maybe one day I will be adventurous and get highlights or something. Anyhoo, this isn't important (whoa, I just forgot how to spell important, but I remembered again). I'm just dyeing my hair right now and It is really really itchy and I needed some sort if intro into my new post. Wasn't that fascinating?

So yesterday I had to pick up some shampoo and conditioner from the store. That trip turned into more like shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, deodorant, nail polish, chocolate.. It's amazing how once you get in the store you find you "need" way more stuff! Anyway, we decided to take a trip to the "import aisle" because nathan wanted to see if they had jelly straws. I personally find them disgusting, he loves them! You know that crusty jello that is on the side of the container that no one wants to eat? Well I think some people from asia went around the world, collected that stuff, put them in tubes, and are selling them as yummy treats. Nasty I tell you! So he bought a huge tub of them and we used them to bribe the kids today in sunday school. They loved them too! They played with them and slurped them and pretended they were worms. I gagged. But they were good for like the whole lesson which was amazing! So yay to jelly straws for that! Oh, and if you read this vanessa, I also found some yummy goodies that I am going to buy for you when you come to visit! I think you'll like them!

Yesterday we also went to see the church slow-pitch team play a game. Now that was interesting. I'm not even being sarcastic! The other team they played were such whiners and it got so intense that I was about to pull my something out. I don't know what, but I'm sure it would have hurt! Nathan got a nice burn on one side of his face. It's kind of funny because in the middle of his nose is where red meets white. Sorry if this embarasses you Nathan, I think it's special!

On a sad note... April 28th Two Thousand and Seven marks two years of us living without our beloved Cosmo Samson. Let us remember him for his friendly nature, his cute smile, his soft fur, and his big boneded-ness. For all of you who do not know, Cosmo was our cat, not a person. Sorry if that disturbed you! He will be remembered fondly! By the way, he is way cuter than this but this is the only picture I could find.

Lindsay is in India right now... pray for her safety and that she will adjust well to all the cultural stuff. And that her ministry will be effective.

This is just one little last thought, very small. Those synesael boys are sooo darn cute! And i'm not just saying this because I know Kellee will read my blog. I sat at a table with them at lunch today and they are just so funny and candid! K, that's all.

I like orange pop and dried mango. Okay, that is really all now.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anonymous said...
    kerri.. you are one of, if not THE, most random person(s) i've ever met. but i love it! haha you're too cute <3
    Chris, Kellee, Tyler, JJ, and Emilee said...
    i'd have to agree those synesael boys are so darn cute! Thanks ker. i would have to agree about those jelly straws, they are discusting, i can't stand them. but what ever keeps those kids happy!

Post a Comment