BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 23, 2008

So it's time to update my blog again!

Nathan is at a retirement dinner for one of his co-workes which i was NOT invited to, how rude eh? Jeesh. Anyway, so I'm home alone and I should be folding laundry so now I'm obviously going to update.

So this past week or so has been really busy. Last week, to all of our suprise, Kathleen graduated high school. Well, she had her commencement so she still has time to fail, we'll be praying for you Kate. Jk!! And she also had her grad. I cannot even describe to you how beautiful she looked. My parents and Lindsay drove her to my work so we could all take some pictures together and all of the little girls followed her around and wanted to be in pictures with her. It was really cute. And then one of my favourite (am i allowed to have favourites?) little kinders drew a picture with chalk on the pavement of the "princess" that came to visit haha. Congratulations little sister!

The day after her grad was may camp, which was totally awesome! I'm not going to say that I was in love with how some things were run this year but I enjoyed all of the youth so much. It was interesting being the only leader in a cabin with 16 teenage girls, but it was pretty much just really good. Nathan also had a chance to lead the 450 or so people attending maycamp in a few songs of worship. TJ, Gareth, and I were up there with him and it was cool. I was able to worship and Nathan got a lot of encouragement and affirmation afterwards. One man seeked him out to tell him that the two songs that Nathan led were the higlight of his weekend musically and that there are only a handful of people in the world who can balance incredible musicality with genuine worship and Nathan was one of those people. I definitely think that Nathan is something special too! It was just really neat to hear that, and it's also neat to see how humble Nathan is even after receiving a compliment like that. Okay, I think I'm done now. Maybe I'll add some photos later. Goodbye!

3 Comments:

  1. Queen*Caitlin said...
    Kerri! That's so cool about Nathan doing worship and such....verrry exciting. Sounds like you guys are having a sweet time living life! :)
    Anonymous said...
    i hate heartburn! boooo!!! i think that your husband is incredibly musically talented as well! glad you had fun at maycamp, i'm sad that i didn't get to go this year. :(
    Anonymous said...
    Oh Kerri, You are so funny with your bloggingness. Thanks for your encouragement as well Kerr, it means more than anybody else's. So yeah. Happy Blogging to ya...I love you.

Post a Comment