BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I WON! I WON!

I won "Canada's Photo Contest" with 77 votes. I think I beat the other competetors (Did i spell that wrong?) by 8 or so votes. I'm very excited, it's just nice to know that out of the 350 photos that were posted, people thought my picture was the best. And Vanessa, since I won, you have to pee your pants now like you said haha. If you are curious what my picture was, look at my previous blog post. It's there.

And also, I wanted to congratulate my wonderful friend Karina on getting engaged. That's fun!! Have a good day everyone! And watch LOST, it's a good show.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Kerri, I am so proud of you. You did good. A wee obsessive but you did good. Your picture was definately the best. I love you and I am so proud of you.

Post a Comment