BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 30, 2008

This is not for people with weak stomachs....


To my husband, the love of my life, my best friend,
I cannot believe how quickly this year has flown by, nor can I even begin to describe what an incredible ride it has been. Nathan, I wish I could find the words to describe how much I love you, even though you already know. I am so incredibly blessed to be able to just have you in my life, let alone have you as my husband. You are a beautiful person with vision and drive and passion and I am so intrigued by you. I don't think you could ever bore me! You are a work of art, a masterpiece. One full of talent and potential. You are also so kind and sweet and loving. I wonder why God looked upon me in favour and entrusted you to me, but I am eternally grateful to Him. All praise be to God. I love you so very much Nathan, here's to 80 more!

p.s. I swear, you make it so easy to love you. I don't know how you do it!





Thank you to anyone else who read this and did not vomit all over their computer. And thank you all who came to our wedding and celebrated with us. It was a really amazing day!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    haha i definitely didn't vomit! i liked your declaration of love. very beautiful :) congrats again.

Post a Comment