BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Word of the Day

Growth   [grohth]
–noun

1. the act or process, or a manner of growing; development; gradual increase.

2. development from a simpler to a more complex stage

Sometimes painful, always good!

I've been experiencing a lot of growth lately, too much for words. It has been complicated, and there have been lots of tears, but God has revealed SO much to me and that is super encouraging. I will always be thankful for growth in my life.

I want to encourage everyone to sit in a quiet place with a pen and journal and ask God what your deepest desires are! Hokie Dinah it reveals so much! You may be surprised!

Once I can collect my thoughts maybe I will tell you all what I have been learning! It's so hard to explain, but it'd probably be good for others to hear. Thanks for reading!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    growth is hard. but also very rewarding. :) i am glad you are learning so much kerri!
    Anonymous said...
    Oh Kerri, I am proud of the way you've been opening yourself up to the Lord and letting Him work in your life. It's encouraging just to see. I think explanation would be good for the people who read this blog. God has a lot to teach everyone and one of the best ways of learning is through someone else's experiences!

    Love you!

    - You guess who...

Post a Comment