BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Miss My Sista!



This is Me and my beautifully gorgeous sister.

Reasons why I love Lindsay:

1. She has a superb sense of humour
2. She does this thing called the "homie dance" which confirms that she is the whitest girl to ever walk this earth
3. She shortens words to be more efficient? Or just to be funny? I don't always know which one
4. She makes a really disgusted face if anyone tries to touch her
5. She doesn't have any extra limbs growing out of her abdomen like the "octopus man"
6. She has a beautiful soprano voice, which she is humble about
7. She is smart, mature, and immature all at the same time

8. She has a killer smile
9. We have a lot of fun together
10. I'm so proud of her and I just love her!

There's other reasons why she's grrrreat, I just thought I'd share a couple. 

I miss you so much Lindsay and I can't wait for you to come home. Kathleen, if you see this and you want me to write one about you, move away, and I will hahaha. 

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Awh, K-dog! That's so sweet. A little mushy, but sweet none the less! I miss you so dang much!

Post a Comment