BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Highlights

I'm not going to tell you about the highlights of my week or anything, I wanted to show you the highlights I just got in my hair! I've never had hair this light before and I'm excited about it haha. You can't see them super well but I thought I'd give it a try anyway.






We went to my gramma's for dinner tonight. She's so cute, she made us stew because she knows it's one of my favourites. I think that's all she ever makes when I go over there but I don't mind because i do love stew! mmmm good! I'm getting my dad to make it for me on thursday haha. And speaking of thursday... Vanessa will be here on thursday for a week long visit and I am superly super excited for that! Our week will be full of photo shoots, junk food, chick flicks, and goofing around. I'm looking forward to it!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Oh Kerr, you're so cute. Haha, I think your really funny. You should talk more about me on your blog. I think that'd be good. I love you Kerr.

Post a Comment