BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 25, 2007

The End is in Sight!

OR is it the beginning? Let us ponder this for a second...

Okay, times up! Although wedding plans have been a tad stressful lately I have still enjoyed them and I will probably miss the excitement when it's all over and I'm no longer a bride, just an old maid. Just kidding of course! I am honestly more excited for the marriage than I am for the wedding. It is such a privilege to be able to spend my life with someone I love so much! I know I'm in the "honeymoon stages" right now, but I really hope I don't lose that outlook once I've been married for a while and he leaves toothpaste in the sink and other gross things like that and I'm not feeling so 'lovey dovey'. But as I've said in a previous post... it's not all about feelings. You can't rely on your emotions!

So on Saturday my darling friend Vanessa came all the way from Wetaskiwin, Alberta to spend a whole week and a day here with me during this exciting time. Yup, she's one of my bridesmaids. We've been busy watching movies and the o.c., shopping, and lots of other important things. I'm sure that kind of fun will end today when the busy wedding week begins!

You know how you have horrid dreams before a big test or some other important occasion, and you wake up in a sweat (well, not for me) and possibly even with tears in your eyes? Well, I've had a few of these dreams and it's usually about my hair. My hair being messy and frizzy, my hair not getting done on the wedding day. Well, on Saturday, one of my dreams came true! Well, not really, just the concept.
I was sitting in the barber chair and I asked if she could give me bangs again. The last time she cut my bangs I was impressed so I thought she would do a good job this time as well. Big mistake! She took a chunk of hair in the front of my head and just chopped it. No shaping, no nothing, she just chopped it. I was horrified, but didn't say anything out of fear that she would try to fix it and make it worse! So later on we went to a salon in the mall and I told them my situation. They were all very shocked at what an atrocity this woman just committed (it was actually pretty funny.. I was treated very well because I'm a bride and apparently something like this shouldn't happen a week before the wedding haha) Luckily, some russian lady was able to perform emergency surgery on my bangs, and they turned out pretty good. A little short, but defnitely better than my other "forehead grass". I'm not actually sure why I called it that.

So, as I wind down this entry, I will say that this will probaby be the last time I have a chance to post before I am Nathan's wife. I'm pretty dang excited, and I hope I will see many of you who are reading this at the wedding! Pray for us! haha

2 Comments:

  1. Chris, Kellee, Tyler, JJ, and Emilee said...
    I'm so excited for you...i went on your registry...have you? Did you see all the gifts your getting? That's so fun!
    Chris, Kellee, Tyler, JJ, and Emilee said...
    hey kerri, just wondering if you have any plans for saturday night??? ...oh wait, nevermind.

Post a Comment