BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Thirty One.

Guess what thirty one means. Yup, that's right. We are thirty one days away from the event of the century. Am I conceited or what? I have my very first bridal shower this friday and I am very excited! I get to wear my veil! Woohoo. This cotton stuff flying through the air needs to stop, it looks like it's snowing!

Oh man, I forgot I have to go to the dentist today. So now I have no time to finish my post. And I actually have two funny/ disturbing stories to tell! I suppose they will just have to wait. Goodbye for now my loyal readers! haha.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey Kerri! We're done the trek! I didn't die...almost a couple times...but I'm still alive. And your sister is too! Anyway, we have lots of stories to tell that must wait for a later date. We're in Delhi right now and our flight to Toronto leaves at like 1:30 this morning so we're just kinda hanging out, packing, etc. Yup yup! Whoa this is turning into an email! Anyway, I'm so exicted to see you and I will reply to your bridesmaids email when I have more time. I love you TONS!!!
    --Vanessa

Post a Comment